The Tabletop Tube Labeling Machine is used to semi-automatically apply pre-printed labels to plastic tubes, aluminum tubes, or other round containers like bottles and jars. This tabletop label applicator features fast and easy tooling changeover to serve various labeling needs with one compact machine. Label application tolerance of up to +/- 1/16" and an optional laser guide for tube orientation guarantee professional quality labeling.
Key features of the tabletop labeling machine:
- Billet T6061 aluminum construction
- Throughput rate up to 20 tubes/min
- Push button or foot pedal input device
- Mechanical label sensor
- Optional laser guide for product orientation
- Products: plastic tubes, aluminum tubes, round containers
- Tolerance: up to +/- 1/16" nominal +/- 1/8"
- Label Width: 8.5" (optional to 10.5")
- Label Roll Capacity: 12" OD, 3" core
- Footprint: 20" wide x 26" deep x 24" high
- Weight: 50lbs
- 100-240vac @ 10apms maximum (clean power)
- 85PSI clean, dry compressed air
Possible application of the tabletop labeling machine:
With its industrial build quality, this tabletop label applicator is fully capable of regular production or producing small sample batches of professionally labeled plastic tubes, aluminum tubes, bottles, jars, and other round containers.
Feel free to reach out and contact us with any questions.