Automatic tube filling and sealing machine NTT-400A is used for filling of polyethylene and laminated tubes with gels, creams or other fluids, sealing them with hot air, stamping date and / or batch number and cutting excess plastic on the tube ending, which arises during the tube sealing.
Key features of the tube filling and sealing machine:
- The tube filling and sealing machine is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
- All elements having contact with product are made of high quality stainless steel AISI 316
- Electronic control of sealing parameters and process with saving option
- Filling accuracy error: < ±1 % of volume
- Hot air sealing technology
- Single or dual sided coding with set of fonts included
- Output: up to 2400 tubes / hour
- Works with all plastic and laminated tubes
The automatic tube filling machine is equipped with:
- Mitsubishi Electric PLC controller with touch screen
- Mitsubishi Electric servomechanism drive
- SMC, Festo, Camozzi and MetalWork pneumatic elements
- Sensor of level of liquid in reservoir allowing for automatic filling up
- Air heater with automatic setting of temperature
- Counter of production output
- Tester of tube sealing strength
Level of automation of the tube filling machine:
The empty cosmetic tubes are loaded automatically. Subsequently, they are positioned, filled and sealed. The date or batch number is stamped on the seal. The tube filling machine removes end-products automatically.
Possible application of the automatic tube filling and sealing machine:
The automatic tube filler NTT-400A is used for packing of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and food products into tubes. The tube filling device is designed to handle large and medium size batches / production lots / jobs.