The compact tube sealer NZT-100 is used for hot air sealing of previously filled polyethylene and laminated tubes and stamping date and / or batch No. on them.
Key features of the tube sealing machine:
- The tube sealer is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
- Electronic control of sealing parameters with saving option
- Hot air sealing technology
- Tube positioning with laser pointers
- Single or dual sided coding with set of fonts included
- Output up to 900 tubes / hour
- Works with all plastic and laminated tubes
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast changeover of production runs
Download Product Brochure
Main elements of the tube sealer:
- Unitronics PLC controller
- Camozzi, Metalwork pneumatic elements
- Air heater with automatic setting of temperature
- Sensor of air temperature
- Laser pointers which help the operator to position tubes
- Counter of sealed tubes
- Tester of tube sealing strength
Level of automation of the hot air tube sealer:
The table top tube sealing machine is operated by one operator who inserts filled tubes into the tube holders, positions them with help of the laser pointers. The tubes are automatically heated with hot air and sealed. The date or batch number is stamped into the tube seal. The operator takes out sealed tubes with date label.
Possible application of the table top tube sealer:
The hot air tube sealer NZT-100 is used for small to medium size batches / production lots / jobs. This professional tube sealing machine is widely used for regular production, producing samples or for testing purposes in laboratories / labs.