The collapsible tube crimping machine ZTA-100 is used for crimping of previously filled aluminum tubes and optionally stamping date and / or batch numbers on them.
Key features of the aluminum tube crimper:
- The aluminum tube crimper is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
- Electronic control of sealing parameters and process with saving option
- Double fold closing
- Optional single sided coding with set of fonts included
- Output up to 500 tubes / hour
- Works with all aluminum tubes
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast changeover of production runs
Download Product Brochure
Main elements of the aluminum tube closer:
- PLC Unitronics controller
- Camozzi and Metal Work pneumatic elements
- Laser pointers which help the operator to position tubes
- Counter of closed tubes
Level of automation of the compact aluminum tube closing machine:
The aluminum tube sealing machine is operated by one operator who inserts filled tubes into the tube holders, positions them with help of the laser pointers. The tubes are closed automatically. Optionally the date or batch number is stamped. The operator takes out the closed tubes with date label.
Possible application of the table top aluminum tube crimping machine:
The table top aluminum tube crimper ZTA-100 is used for small to medium size batches / production lots / jobs. This compact aluminum tube closing machine is widely used for regular production, producing samples or for testing purposes in laboratories / labs.