Fast Delivery, High Quality Tube Filling
If your time is better spent promoting your line and increasing revenues, The Tube Source is here to ensure that your finished products are filled and sealed with absolute precision. We utilize the industry’s most advanced filling and sealing equipment, and perform a meticulous series of Quality Control inspections to verify that each unit is flawless. We offer both small and large-scale runs and work with multiple machines to prevent delays and production backlogs.
- Small-Run Production
- Ideal for new product launches, seasonal promotions and multiple SKUs in limited quantities.
- Marketing samples for testing new product ideas and presenting to retailers and distributors.
- Tailored offering for indie cosmetic brands in the health, beauty and personal care industries.
- Click here for more information.
- Professional Tube Sealing
- High quality European-built tube sealing machinery is used for the most professional seal aesthetics and strength.
- Hot-Air Sealing Technology with date/lot coding capability, yields exceptional quality and professional looking tube seals.
- Fastest Delivery in the Industry
- Multiple machines available to start jobs immediately, no more waiting for line time because your job is small.
- No tooling charges, no setup fees, it's now quick, easy and affordable to package your products in squeeze tubes.
- Running behind on delivery and need immediate help filling?
- Most jobs can begin immediately. Any size job is possible, from one hundred tubes to millions of tubes. You supply the bulk and empty tubes, in return you get back perfect looking tubes in days, not weeks.
- Having trouble keeping your machines running reliably?
- Skilled tube filler mechanics are hard to find. The best-of-the-best are usually hired by the machinery manufacturers. Our sources have the best trained tube filler technicians in the industry.
- Fighting difficult tubes which seem impossible to seal well?
- Is the tube the problem? Is the operator the problem? Is the machine the problem? Most times it's a combination. We have traveled the country fixing tube sealing issues for decades, the problem is usually un-trained operators using outdated equipment at the cosmetic filler. Our filling sources are using new tube filling machinery, which is supplied and supported by us. These machines utilize the latest tube sealing technologies for the best possible results.