The collapsible tube filling and closing machine NTA-400 is used for filling of aluminum tubes with gels, creams or other fluids, crimping (closing) them and stamping date and / or batch number.
Key features of the aluminum tube filling and closing machine:
- The aluminum tube filling and closing machine is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
- All elements having contact with product are made of high quality stainless steel AISI 316
- Electronic control of sealing parameters and process with saving option
- Filling accuracy error: < 1 % of volume
- Single sided coding with set of fonts included
- Double fold closing
- Output up to 1500 tubes / hour
- Works with all aluminum tubes
Download Product Brochure
Main elements of the aluminum tube filling machine:
- Mitsubishi Electric PLC controller with touch screen
- Mitsubishi Electric servomechanism drive
- SMC, Festo, Camozzi and MetalWork pneumatic elements
- Sensor of level of liquid in reservoir allowing for automatic filling up
- Counter of production output
Level of automation of the collapsible tube filling and closing machine:
The aluminum tube filling device is operated by one operator who inserts empty tubes into the tube holders. The tubes are positioned, filled and closed automatically. The date or batch number is stamped into the tube seal. The aluminum tube filling and sealing machine removes end-products automatically.
Possible application of the aluminum tube filling and sealing machine:
The aluminum tube filling and closing device NTA-400 is used for packing of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and food products into aluminum (collapsible) tubes. The metal tube filling and closing machine is designed to handle large and medium size batches / production lots / jobs.